The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 2,600 times in 2013. If it were a cable car, it would take about 43 trips to carry that many people.
I already got mine ebooks here, get yours here!
Hello everyone, as VS ALM Ranger I’m member of the ALM Treasure Map project, and I’ll show you the new sharing feature we have implemented.
Now we can share Text and Html content, for example, Text is used by Twitter app and Html is used by Email app. If other app uses some of those way of sharing, it will work as well.
How it’s done in the code? Simply like that:
Also it was added sharing feature to share from the main tresure map screen and categories screen info about the app.
In LINQ a interesting behavior happens when you have a query variable, it will execute only when you need to read the data and not when the variable is declared.
Read more about it here.
Ildasm.exe is a useful tool to verify some information in your assemblies, like .net framework version, methods, etc.
Check out more about it: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/f7dy01k1.aspx
To run it, go to Visual Studio Command Prompt and type ildasm :)
Video published in Channel 9 – part of a series of Team Foundation Server Process Template Customization Guidance.
This is the first scenario, and you can find more:
- Scenario 1 – Iteration is Closed Down
- Scenario 2 – Force Selection of Reason
- Scenario 3 – Area Path Depth Validation
- Scenario 4 – Deactivate a Work Item Type
- Scenario 5 – Cloning Work Item
For more information please check out:
- Team Foundation Server Process Template Customization Guidance CodePlex project
- Understanding the Visual Studio ALM Rangers
- News about Visual Studio ALM and Team Foundation Server
- Get the latest Visual Studio ALM Rangers Solutions
- Everything you ever wanted to know about the Rangers
- Visual Studio ALM Rangers News http://tinyurl.com/RangersBlog